I want you to tell me you love me; can I feel your lungs against my chest? Will your lips move? For me, like that?
She held herself against the sky, imperfections blazing. She could crumble at any moment but I wouldnt trade her for the world. My center.
I feel like Im just spinning away; my hands are off and I still know what it feels like. But I cant get back there. Im just too
Scarlet.
Im here crying in the dark, Im half lonely and three fans are rotating comments across my face. I want you to tell me you love me, and Ill forget. Dont whisper, Ill forget.
I dont see the streets often; each line was a plan. Each pane of glass was an idea. I said, This is all so much. This is all of it.
Dont ever leave me; you know what I like, you are my prescription. I want you, too. Tell me you love me. How can I feel that? Where
The tree line blinked, the benches stared. It was hot; it was gone. It it it. The gaze asked the screen for answers?
Just look. Just see.
Turquoise.
And we were all the same again.
2 comments:
Have you ever seen 'Cloverfield'? I know a lot of people don't like that movie, because it is a little fantastical and has some weird camera angles, but I absolutely adore it. I prize the way that it capitalizes on the way destruction affects people and captures their hysteria (the main reason I love zombie plotlines so much). Plus a first-person view storyline in a movie is revolution to me.
Anyways that is what I took out of this. A unique view of the way destruction works its way on people.
"The tree line blinked, the benches stared"...
Can't get over your writing. Wildly unique as compared to anything I've read (hopefully not a bigger implication about me than on your writing). Love the pacing, the wordplay, subtlety of language I guess.
Only thing I didn't think worked was "Turquoise". I don't know, it feels like it doesn't fit the mood. But I guess color association's always up in the air for most everyone?
Post a Comment